Thursday, March 9, 2017

Photos: Cuddle Time with Dolly and Tyler!

They sleep like this every day
  Here are some recent cuddle pictures of 2 of our canine kids, Dolly and Tyler who have been inseparable since they came together. 
A sweet cuddle

   Our 12 Year old Weimaraner, Dolly, and our 6 year old black and tan Dachshund, Tyler have been bonded since Tyler came to us in December 2012 as a foster dog. We of course adopted Tyler months later when he bonded to Dolly, and since then, they're never apart. They eat, sleep and play together.
  
 These are a series of pictures from the first week in March of Dolly and Tyler together. We love how they always have to be touching each other.
 
They make room in the same bed all the time
 In fact, when I didn't take Tyler with me to the vet one day to accompany Dolly for her check up, Tyler let me know. After Dolly and I returned, Tyler looked right at me, and peed on a rug in the house because he was mad at me!  So, Tyler and Dolly are ALWAYS together!
 


We love this, where Dolly's paw is under Tyler

Tyler always has to cuddle Dolly

We love Dolly's pay next to Tyler

Who I am

I'm a simple guy who enjoys the simple things in life, especially our dogs. I volunteer for dog rescues, enjoy exercising, blogging, politics, helping friends and neighbors, participating in ghost investigations, coffee, weather, superheroes, comic books, mystery novels, traveling, 70s and 80s music, classic country music,writing books on ghosts and spirits, cooking simply and keeping in shape. You'll find tidbits of all of these things on this blog and more. EMAIL me at Rgutro@gmail.com - Rob

A Classic Country Music Station to Enjoy