Saturday, December 10, 2016

DC Comics Classic Library- Justice League of America by George Perez, Vol. 1

I've been reading comics since 1974 and the Justice League of America has always been my favorite group of heroes. I collected many of them in the original run of the series that began in the 1960s and ended in the early 1980s. I've always felt and still do, that the series from the mid-1970s to the mid-1980s was the best time for the JLA comics. I sold my collection, but found a hard bound collection worth re-reading over and over for the story and artwork:
    DC Comics Classic Library- Justice League of America by George Perez, Vol. 1
  This volume collects 5 issues, and that artwork and stories are the BEST. JLA features heroes like Superman, Batman, Flash, Green Lantern, Wonder Woman, Red Tornado and more. These classics team the JLA with Earth 2's Justice Society of America heroes (DC Needs to go back to these team ups).
  If you're a classic superhero comic reader and collector, this is a hardcover to get! - Rob

SUMMARY: The first half of artist George Pérez's 1980s run on JUSTICE LEAGUE OF AMERICA is collected in this new hardcover featuring issues #184-186, 192-194 plus Pérez's very rare JLA postcard set! Don't miss the team's battles with Darkseid and The Secret Society of Super-Villains, as envisioned by the artist of FINAL CRISIS: LEGION OF THREE WORLDS!

Who I am

I'm a simple guy who enjoys the simple things in life, especially our dogs. I volunteer for dog rescues, enjoy exercising, blogging, politics, helping friends and neighbors, participating in ghost investigations, coffee, weather, superheroes, comic books, mystery novels, traveling, 70s and 80s music, classic country music,writing books on ghosts and spirits, cooking simply and keeping in shape. You'll find tidbits of all of these things on this blog and more. EMAIL me at Rgutro@gmail.com - Rob

A Classic Country Music Station to Enjoy