Friday, November 25, 2016

Photo Fun at Thanksgiving and a Double Birthday

Kenny, Brian, Scotty, Doug, Mom, Bob, Tom (Rob took the pic)
It was a great Thanksgiving and there was lots of food! I cooked turkey and baked a lot of pies and cakes,  but the company made the occasion.
 My brother Doug drove down from Massachusetts, with his boys Brian and Scotty. Tom's folks came over and Kenny  came over, too.  We took an after-dinner dog walk, and Brian, Scotty and Doug tossed around a football outside (it was in the 60s).
  Since both Doug's and Tom's birthdays were this week I made them a birthday cake, too. 
  We hope your Thanksgiving was fun, too!
Tom, Kenny and Rob

Doug, Scotty,Rob, Brian and Tom

Doug and Tom's birthday cake blowout

Homemade pumpkin and blueberry pie

Kenny and Rob

Who I am

I'm a simple guy who enjoys the simple things in life, especially our dogs. I volunteer for dog rescues, enjoy exercising, blogging, politics, helping friends and neighbors, participating in ghost investigations, coffee, weather, superheroes, comic books, mystery novels, traveling, 70s and 80s music, classic country music,writing books on ghosts and spirits, cooking simply and keeping in shape. You'll find tidbits of all of these things on this blog and more. EMAIL me at Rgutro@gmail.com - Rob

A Classic Country Music Station to Enjoy