Wednesday, August 31, 2016

Home Project! Painting the Sun Porch

This summer because temperatures have been in the 90s through most of July and almost ALL of August, we haven't really been able to enjoy sitting out in the sun porch (the ceiling fan pushing around 100 degree Heat Index temperatures is not pleasant). However, since we do look outside through the sun porch, we decided to change the color.
   Tom picked out the color because I (Rob) am colorblind. It's now a uniform beige (well, it looks that way to me). We didn't paint it. We hired someone who could stay in the lines and not drip paint all over the place as I usually do. I like the new color. What do you think?
 BEFORE PICTURES:
Before - white with grey ceiling

Before - White with a grey ceiling



















AFTER PICTURES: 
After- Beige

After - Beige
 

Who I am

I'm a simple guy who enjoys the simple things in life, especially our dogs. I volunteer for dog rescues, enjoy exercising, blogging, politics, helping friends and neighbors, participating in ghost investigations, coffee, weather, superheroes, comic books, mystery novels, traveling, 70s and 80s music, classic country music,writing books on ghosts and spirits, cooking simply and keeping in shape. You'll find tidbits of all of these things on this blog and more. EMAIL me at Rgutro@gmail.com - Rob

A Classic Country Music Station to Enjoy