My letter is below.
|Secretary Clinton and Senator Sanders in Debate|
Dear Senator Sanders- I agree with many of your positions, and had supported you- but have noticed things that have made me change my mind: in the last 4 months:
1) you've not tried to stop violence caused by your supporters (as Trump doesn't) and
2) you've now said "the system is fixed" (as Trump does) and
3) you are trying to steal delegates from Secretary Clinton (as Trump is trying to do from other GOP candidates). As a result, you have lost my vote and my respect.
4) Further, you have not raised money for any Democratic candidate running for House or Senate (as Mrs. Clinton has).. Why not?
5) Finally, there is no possible way you can secure the nomination, yet you continue to attack Secretary Clinton instead of doing the right thing and bowing out and supporting her to make the Democratic party stronger.
I am so disappointed in you.