Sunday, April 17, 2016

Fantastic Local Hauntings Book: Haunted Boulder

 I recently finished reading one of the best collections of local ghost stories I've ever read. It's called "Haunted
Boulder" as in Colorado, and it was written by Roz Brown and Ann Alexander Leggett.
  The book is really interesting and makes you feel like you're inside the haunted properties they're talking about. The authors provide pictures of the properties, too, which really helps enhance the stories. Each story is well-written, and the authors did an amazing job of researching the histories of the past residents, interviewing current residents, and referencing newspaper articles.
  Some of these stories are sure to stick with you for some time, like the Obsessive (grown-up) Boy Scout who is apparently still attached to his scouting awards long after his death. The hanging ghost of William Tull is another story I won't soon forget.
  If you're planning to be in or around Boulder, Colorado, this book is a must-have. You can use it to make your own personal ghost tour. I highly recommend it!
    As a side note,  Roz and I have worked together from time to time over the years (long-distance) and I just found out she co-wrote this paranormal book, so we have that in common. Amazing how after working with someone (she's in Colorado, I'm in the Mid-Atlantic) you learn something new.
    Available on Amazon.com:  Amazon.com/Haunted-Boulder-Ghostly-Tales-Flatirons
  

Who I am

I'm a simple guy who enjoys the simple things in life, especially our dogs. I volunteer for dog rescues, enjoy exercising, blogging, politics, helping friends and neighbors, participating in ghost investigations, coffee, weather, superheroes, comic books, mystery novels, traveling, 70s and 80s music, classic country music,writing books on ghosts and spirits, cooking simply and keeping in shape. You'll find tidbits of all of these things on this blog and more. EMAIL me at Rgutro@gmail.com - Rob

A Classic Country Music Station to Enjoy