Thursday, September 24, 2015

Family Photo Fun - Doug's Primary Night!

Rob, Brian, Doug, Scotty, Sue
When I (Rob) was up in Massachusetts for the New England Pet Expo, I stopped  by my brother Doug's house and visited with him, his wife Sue and my nephews Brian and Scotty. We took a couple of pictures and then I walked around with Doug as he knocked on doors for his campaign for Mayor of our hometown. I am so proud of him, and tonight is the MAYORAL PRIMARY... so we'll know if he's one of the 2 of 4 candidates that move onto the November election.   
If you live in Quincy - go out and vote for him!! NOW! :) please...
Goofing with Brian




Who I am

I'm a simple guy who enjoys the simple things in life, especially our dogs. I volunteer for dog rescues, enjoy exercising, blogging, politics, helping friends and neighbors, participating in ghost investigations, coffee, weather, superheroes, comic books, mystery novels, traveling, 70s and 80s music, classic country music,writing books on ghosts and spirits, cooking simply and keeping in shape. You'll find tidbits of all of these things on this blog and more. EMAIL me at Rgutro@gmail.com - Rob

A Classic Country Music Station to Enjoy