|Our loved ones are with us today!|
Think of it this way: During a holiday, birthday or anniversary you will usually either have friends and relatives over for dinner or call them and wish them a great day. It's no different from the other side. They want to do the same for us, because we can't pick up the phone - so they come to us!
People who have passed and crossed over become spirits. Those who choose to stay behind on Earth are ghosts. Spirits have the ability to to come to people anywhere in the world, and even come to multiple people at the same time. Whenever the Holidays roll around, they are known to try and pass messages that they're there with the family as well.
So, how do you look for signs from them?
- If you turn on the radio today, Thanksgiving, and you hear their favorite Christmas song (because radio stations are already playing them) - the spirit has influenced you to turn on the radio to know they're with you.
- You may find yourself doing or saying something that your late mother, father, sister, brother or friend would be doing, or saying. Spirits can influence us to do things and say things they used to.
- You may also see someone that resembles a late loved one if you're traveling about today.
- Look for pennies or other coins on the ground. Check the year, too- because it has some significance. I was out walking our dogs this week and found a Quarter with the year 1981 on it. That was the year my grandmother passed, so guess who dropped that coin for me?
- On Thanksgiving 2011, my friend Lynn's brother Michael came to me with messages for her. He told me things I had no idea about, including that they had the same eye color. SO, be vigilant and don't dismiss happenings- our loved ones DO come back during the holidays to say "Merry Christmas" or "Happy Hanukkah."
Wishing you and your loved ones a great Thanksgiving- and KNOW that those who have passed are still around your table. You just don't have to feed them! :)