Monday, July 15, 2013

Rob is the "Cover Guy" of Bowie Life Magazine's First Issue!

Here's a surprise - Back in May I was contacted by the publisher of a new magazine called "Bowie Life Magazine" to write an article about my experiences with ghost hunting and the paranormal.  The debut issue came out this past Saturday- and features the article written by yours truly that includes lots of pictures.  It includes the Inspired Ghost Tracking Group and mediums Barb Mallon (www.barbmallon.com) and Ruthie Larkin (beantownmedium.com).
    - I must say that I was shocked that they put me on the cover, and used all the photos...but I'm pleased that we all got some great exposure.
 - I already heard from a college student that is interested in Inspired Ghost Tracking and I emailed him back.
 -  These were mailed to all the residents of the city, so I'm pretty excited about it!!
Here are the pages (starting with the cover) if you'd like to read it.





Who I am

I'm a simple guy who enjoys the simple things in life, especially our dogs. I volunteer for dog rescues, enjoy exercising, blogging, politics, helping friends and neighbors, participating in ghost investigations, coffee, weather, superheroes, comic books, mystery novels, traveling, 70s and 80s music, classic country music,writing books on ghosts and spirits, cooking simply and keeping in shape. You'll find tidbits of all of these things on this blog and more. EMAIL me at Rgutro@gmail.com - Rob

A Classic Country Music Station to Enjoy