Monday, July 23, 2012

ENGLAND TRIP: Day 5: Part 8: Canterbury Ghost in the Stationery Store

Shop with the same name as Rob's comic book shop back home
While walking around in Canterbury, we went in and out of shops. After coming out of the Magick Shoppe, we went into a stationery store. Although we didn't get a picture of it, we did pick up on a ghost. Tom went into the shop first and came outside to get me (I (Rob) was in the comic book shop). He said that he felt nauseous when he went inside - which is the symptom he experiences whenever there's a ghost around. He said that it felt like there was a ghost in the back of the store. Of course, I had to check it out.
  I went into the back of the store and immediately got a headache in the back of my head, indicating there was indeed a ghost lingering in the store. In the back of the store there was a female ghost lingering. What's interesting is that after I came out and compared notes with Tom, we both smelled a scent of perfume in the back of the store (and there were no female customers in the store). The clerk, a man, was up in the front of the store, and he wasn't wearing women's perfume. 
  NEXT: A ferry boat ride down the Thames River and the Greenwich Observatory.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Who I am

I'm a simple guy who enjoys the simple things in life, especially our dogs. I volunteer for dog rescues, enjoy exercising, blogging, politics, helping friends and neighbors, participating in ghost investigations, coffee, weather, superheroes, comic books, mystery novels, traveling, 70s and 80s music, classic country music,writing books on ghosts and spirits, cooking simply and keeping in shape. You'll find tidbits of all of these things on this blog and more. EMAIL me at Rgutro@gmail.com - Rob

A Classic Country Music Station to Enjoy