Saturday, December 18, 2010

Some Christmas Cheer for You! - Lights/Joke

FOR A SMILE:  
Here's a brief letter that little David sent to Santa and put in his mailbox: "Dear Santa,  Please send me a baby brother for Christmas. Love, David." 
The next week, there was a letter with a return address that said "USPS/Santa"
When David opened the letter it said: "Dear David, I received your letter and your request for a new baby brother. Please send me your mother and I'll take care of that for you. Santa."  
 
TO SEE CRAZY CHRISTMAS LIGHTS ON-LINE (and in person), my friend/colleague Holly Zell manages a website she calls "Holly's Tacky Christmas Lights." It showcases houses lit up in Northern Virginia, and if you live there, maps to the houses are provided. See the photos on-line at: http://www.fairfaxchristmaslights.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Who I am

I'm a simple guy who enjoys the simple things in life, especially our dogs. I volunteer for dog rescues, enjoy exercising, blogging, politics, helping friends and neighbors, participating in ghost investigations, coffee, weather, superheroes, comic books, mystery novels, traveling, 70s and 80s music, classic country music,writing books on ghosts and spirits, cooking simply and keeping in shape. You'll find tidbits of all of these things on this blog and more. EMAIL me at Rgutro@gmail.com - Rob

A Classic Country Music Station to Enjoy