Thursday, December 23, 2010

Mom's Christmas Visit: Panera Pandemonium

Jim and his mom, Jill

A goofy pic of Mom and Rob

Enjoying Panera?
Whenever my (Rob's) mom visits from Boston, we get together with our friend Jim and his mother, Jill. Jill and my mom cut up like two old friends (well, they've now known each other for about 10 years). So, this Tuesday my mom and I met Jim and Jill at Panera Bread for lunch and laughter. My mother and Jill didn't stop talking, so Jim and I just sat by trying to talk with each other. Afterward, we did a little shopping together. It was Panera pandemonium!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Who I am

I'm a simple guy who enjoys the simple things in life, especially our dogs. I volunteer for dog rescues, enjoy exercising, blogging, politics, helping friends and neighbors, participating in ghost investigations, coffee, weather, superheroes, comic books, mystery novels, traveling, 70s and 80s music, classic country music,writing books on ghosts and spirits, cooking simply and keeping in shape. You'll find tidbits of all of these things on this blog and more. EMAIL me at Rgutro@gmail.com - Rob

A Classic Country Music Station to Enjoy