Tuesday, June 22, 2010

A Great Joke About a Classmate...

This joke was sent from Mom F. in Maine- who comes up with some really funny ones! Enjoy! Rob
*****************************
My Name Is Alice , And I Was Sitting In The Waiting Room For my first appointment With A New Dentist. I Noticed His DDS Diploma On The Wall, Which Bore His Full Name. Suddenly, I Remembered A Tall, Handsome, Dark-Haired Boy With The Same Name Had Been In My High School Class Some 40-Odd Years Ago.
Could He Be The Same Guy That I Had A Secret Crush On, Way Back Then?
Upon Seeing Him, However, I Quickly Discarded Any Such Thought. This Balding, Gray-Haired Man With The Deeply Lined Face Was Way Too Old To Have Been My Classmate.
After He Examined My Teeth, I Asked Him If He Had Attended Thomas Jefferson
High School. 'Yes. Yes, I Did. I'm A Mustang,' He Gleamed With Pride.
When Did You Graduate?' I Asked. He Answered, 'In 1956 Why Do You Ask?' You Were In My Class!', I Exclaimed.
He Looked At Me Closely. Then, That ugly, old, bald, wrinkled faced, fat, gray-haired, trollish, decrepit SOB asked, 'What Did You Teach???

No comments:

Post a Comment

Who I am

I'm a simple guy who enjoys the simple things in life, especially our dogs. I volunteer for dog rescues, enjoy exercising, blogging, politics, helping friends and neighbors, participating in ghost investigations, coffee, weather, superheroes, comic books, mystery novels, traveling, 70s and 80s music, classic country music,writing books on ghosts and spirits, cooking simply and keeping in shape. You'll find tidbits of all of these things on this blog and more. EMAIL me at Rgutro@gmail.com - Rob

A Classic Country Music Station to Enjoy