Sunday, February 22, 2009

In Memory of Buzz Wyatt- 4 years later


Four years ago today, my first weimaraner puppy Buzz Wyatt was tragically killed at the age of 7 months, when his leash opened and he dashed out in front of an oncoming speeding car in front of me. I had Buzz's ashes put inside a small wooden box, with a gold name plate, which I keep in the house next to his pictures, and a photo album dedicated to him.
As I've done every year on this day, Tom and I went to the site where Buzz was taken from me, and placed a single rose. I will always remember the meaning of unconditional love and life lessons he taught me.
Since his passing, Buzz has given me many signs including moving objects, making pennies appear, and I've actually even seen a full body apparition of him once. Our mutual love never changes. I love you, Buzz.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Who I am

I'm a simple guy who enjoys the simple things in life, especially our dogs. I volunteer for dog rescues, enjoy exercising, blogging, politics, helping friends and neighbors, participating in ghost investigations, coffee, weather, superheroes, comic books, mystery novels, traveling, 70s and 80s music, classic country music,writing books on ghosts and spirits, cooking simply and keeping in shape. You'll find tidbits of all of these things on this blog and more. EMAIL me at Rgutro@gmail.com - Rob

A Classic Country Music Station to Enjoy