Thursday, February 5, 2009

Comcast Provides Great Customer Service!

On Monday, 2/2 when our Comcast internet modem went on the fritz, I called the 1-888-COMCAST number and set up an appt. for today 2/5 (I couldn't be there on 2/4) to get a tech to the house to fix it. I noted that as part of our Blog (see previous entry), not thinking much of it.
Well, I was really impressed that Mark Casem of Comcast (Philadelphia) responded to the blog, and asked what he can do to ensure the service is fixed. I responded back by email to the general email: We_Can_Help@cable.comcast.com, to have another rep. answer it and check on the status of the home service. Wow. I was impressed. The tech did show this morning before 11am, as promised, too, and replaced the modem, so I'm back on-line -- as is evident with this blog!
Normally people complain about customer service, so I thought I'd take the time to give a public thanks to Comcast for customer service - the way it should be!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Who I am

I'm a simple guy who enjoys the simple things in life, especially our dogs. I volunteer for dog rescues, enjoy exercising, blogging, politics, helping friends and neighbors, participating in ghost investigations, coffee, weather, superheroes, comic books, mystery novels, traveling, 70s and 80s music, classic country music,writing books on ghosts and spirits, cooking simply and keeping in shape. You'll find tidbits of all of these things on this blog and more. EMAIL me at Rgutro@gmail.com - Rob

A Classic Country Music Station to Enjoy