Saturday, August 16, 2008

PART ONE - Supernatural experiences with my Dad's Passing

Here's the first part of an overwhelming week of events - the week my dad passed. Not only did my Dad give me many signs he was there and he was okay, but when you read the following, you'll see that someone was watching over my mom at the time of my dad's death, too. I believe it was my mother's parents.

Spirits Watching Over my Mother
The night my dad passed away (8/2/08), my parents had gone out to eat dinner, as they usually did on Saturday nights. This day, they decided to go to a restaurant that was about 45 minutes west of where they live, which also happens to be 2 towns away from where my older brother lives.

After dinner, they decided to go shopping at Kohl's department store in Framingham, Massachusetts. After shopping they came back to the car, and dad searched his pockets for his keys. Instead, he found a hole in his pocket, and assumed his keys slipped out in the store. Interestingly enough, the keys didn't slip out while they were at the restaurant, or before they went into the store.

So, my mom waited at the car while dad ambled back toward the front door of the store to ask if someone turned in his keys. My mother grew concerned when dad didn't come back after a short time, so she started walking back toward the store. She looked down and saw my dad laying in the grass, grasping the grass with his hand. He had had a stroke and couldn't speak. My mother screamed for help.

At that time, a woman in the parking lot ran over to my mom with her cell phone. She asked mom for a phone number of a nearby relative after calling 911 first. My mother couldn't remember my older brother's phone number. When the woman asked my brother's name, coincidentally, she knew that a friend of HERS knew my older brother, who lived 2 towns away. How strange is that? (Not strange when you think that a spirit watching over my mom was guiding that woman through the parking lot at the right time).

The woman called her friend and got my older brother's phone number. She then called him and told him what had happened, and he raced over to the store to meet up with my mother and the ambulance.

That was NO coincidence that this woman, who lives 2 towns away from my older brother, had a friend who knew him. That was divine intervention. A spirit who was watching out for my mother, provided this incredible link.

My dad had passed either in the ambulance or by the time he arrived at the hospital. I don't know. That night, however, was the first of many supernatural signs. The rest would be from my dad appearing to me in many ways, and proving to my family that he was there. I'll get to that next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Who I am

I'm a simple guy who enjoys the simple things in life, especially our dogs. I volunteer for dog rescues, enjoy exercising, blogging, politics, helping friends and neighbors, participating in ghost investigations, coffee, weather, superheroes, comic books, mystery novels, traveling, 70s and 80s music, classic country music,writing books on ghosts and spirits, cooking simply and keeping in shape. You'll find tidbits of all of these things on this blog and more. EMAIL me at Rgutro@gmail.com - Rob

A Classic Country Music Station to Enjoy