Thursday, August 14, 2008

*DONE!* Help Fran (Balt Teacher) Get Books for Her School?

GREAT NEWS (8/18/08) - Fran achieved her goal of donations, and can now secure a grant to get books for her elementary school! I Removed the Link today**
Hi All - Normally I don't post requests for donations, but my friend Fran is an elementary school teacher in Baltimore City (in a VERY poor neighborhood), and wrote a proposal that would award her school much needed books. She needs any kind of donation, and needs a total of $182 more to be funded.
I Think it would be a nice tribute to my DAD, who passed away on 8/2, because he LOVED BOOKS, and he inspired me to read. - Thanks, Rob

No comments:

Post a Comment

Who I am

I'm a simple guy who enjoys the simple things in life, especially our dogs. I volunteer for dog rescues, enjoy exercising, blogging, politics, helping friends and neighbors, participating in ghost investigations, coffee, weather, superheroes, comic books, mystery novels, traveling, 70s and 80s music, classic country music,writing books on ghosts and spirits, cooking simply and keeping in shape. You'll find tidbits of all of these things on this blog and more. EMAIL me at Rgutro@gmail.com - Rob

A Classic Country Music Station to Enjoy