Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Heath Ledger's Passing


Heath Ledger passed away yesterday, Jan. 22nd - and that's a big loss...

I've been looking forward to seeing his performance in the upcoming BATMAN movie sequel this summer. It's called "The Dark Knight." All the reviews have been extremely positive- and being a huge comic book fan since the early 1970s, I can tell you that from what I've seen, he really captures the essence of the Joker. (IMAGE LEFT: The Joker, Credit: DC Comics).
RIGHT:This is a photo I found on-line of Heath as the Joker -
Image credit: http://vrempire.com/.

Of course, I admired his performance in Brokeback Mountain as well. That was a challenging role for him, and he was really convincing. I just hope that he finds peace.

To see a trailer for "The Dark Knight (Batman)" - Featuring Heath Ledger as the Joker (Opens July 8, 2008) Click here: http://thedarkknight.warnerbros.com/videopage.html

No comments:

Post a Comment

Who I am

I'm a simple guy who enjoys the simple things in life, especially our dogs. I volunteer for dog rescues, enjoy exercising, blogging, politics, helping friends and neighbors, participating in ghost investigations, coffee, weather, superheroes, comic books, mystery novels, traveling, 70s and 80s music, classic country music,writing books on ghosts and spirits, cooking simply and keeping in shape. You'll find tidbits of all of these things on this blog and more. EMAIL me at Rgutro@gmail.com - Rob

A Classic Country Music Station to Enjoy