Thursday, November 24, 2022

An Amazing Letter of "Thanksgiving" - About One of my Pet Readings

 On the weekends, I continue to give medium readings for pets on the other side. I charge a small fee and do my readings by email. I've been doing this for years, but it always touches me when a pet parent reaches out with a thank you and confirmations. On Nov. 6th, a day after connecting with a beautiful black cat, I received this wonderful email from his mom, and this is why I do what I do. I thought it appropriate to share on Thanksgiving. Here's the note;



Rob,

You have changed my life, Thank You. 

My outlook - since I listened to you speak on Unsolved Mysteries (many times over) and As I Live and Grieve podcasts - has evolved tremendously. Your shared experience has allowed me to see another side of this world I knew existed but never experienced myself. 

My grief has been so deep for my NXXX  that I never thought I could navigate it on my own. You have been my compass in my time of despair, for that I am forever grateful for the connection you provided for us.

I didn't know what to expect from a Pet Psychic, but you are much more than that- you are a Healer. You have allowed my heart to "cross over" the grief bridge that I was standing in front of. I'm forever grateful to you and look forward to any and all podcasts/books/talks you will be involved in from here on out. 

My heart is at peace and my soul is at rest. Thank you for your healing and bless you on all of your journeys in this life and the beyond. I hope to meet you someday and have the pleasure of telling you face-to-face how much I respect your work. 

Take Care, Stay Well ❤,

CXXXX (& NXXX ❤)




No comments:

Post a Comment

Who I am

I'm a simple guy who enjoys the simple things in life, especially our dogs. I volunteer for dog rescues, enjoy exercising, blogging, politics, helping friends and neighbors, participating in ghost investigations, coffee, weather, superheroes, comic books, mystery novels, traveling, 70s and 80s music, classic country music,writing books on ghosts and spirits, cooking simply and keeping in shape. You'll find tidbits of all of these things on this blog and more. EMAIL me at Rgutro@gmail.com - Rob

A Classic Country Music Station to Enjoy