Tuesday, February 22, 2022

Wow! My New Book hits #1 on Amazon: Ghosts of the Bird Cage Theatre on a Medium's Vacation

Yesterday was a BIG Day for me. As a self-published author it's so hard to write a book that goes to the top of any category on Amazon, given that each category has hundreds of thousands of books. I'm humbled to say that my latest book "Ghosts of the Bird Cage Theatre on a Medium's Vacation" hit #1 in the Category of General Western U.S. Travel!!

It happened after I had a great 2-hour live video interview on YouTube with  Jim Wyrick and Dave Haynie of the Keystone State Paranormal Society on their show "Doorway to the Dead."

  This is my 2nd number one of my 9 books!  The Pets and the Afterlife 3: Messages from Spirit Dogs, was the first. I am so excited!  

Fittingly, today is the anniversary of my dog, Buzz's passing, so this is his way of letting me know he's around - because something amazing happened!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Who I am

I'm a simple guy who enjoys the simple things in life, especially our dogs. I volunteer for dog rescues, enjoy exercising, blogging, politics, helping friends and neighbors, participating in ghost investigations, coffee, weather, superheroes, comic books, mystery novels, traveling, 70s and 80s music, classic country music,writing books on ghosts and spirits, cooking simply and keeping in shape. You'll find tidbits of all of these things on this blog and more. EMAIL me at Rgutro@gmail.com - Rob

A Classic Country Music Station to Enjoy