Thursday, October 21, 2021

Listen! CBS Unsolved Mysteries Podcast: Rob Gutro and Pets and the Afterlife!

I'm really excited about the new CBS "Unsolved Mysteries" Podcast published yesterday!  The response has been overwhelming. In the first hour, I received almost 30 requests for medium readings of people's pets... and I really hope that people buy the Pets and the Afterlife 1, 2 and 3 books, so they can learn for themselves. 

  NOTE: READINGS ARE CURRENTLY BOOKED THROUGH NOVEMBER 15th, so if you have emailed, please be patient I will get to you! - Thanks , Rob 

Unsolved Mysteries Podcast: Rob Gutro and Pets and the Afterlife

Unsolved Mysteries Podcast: Rob Gutro and Pets and the Afterlife
CLICK to Listen: This CBS News podcast published 10/20/21 

Get Rob's "Pets and the Afterlife" books 1, 2 and 3 and 5 OTHER books on human ghosts and spirits Available on Amazon!  : https://www.amazon.com/Rob-Gutro/e/B003UNTASW


No comments:

Post a Comment

Who I am

I'm a simple guy who enjoys the simple things in life, especially our dogs. I volunteer for dog rescues, enjoy exercising, blogging, politics, helping friends and neighbors, participating in ghost investigations, coffee, weather, superheroes, comic books, mystery novels, traveling, 70s and 80s music, classic country music,writing books on ghosts and spirits, cooking simply and keeping in shape. You'll find tidbits of all of these things on this blog and more. EMAIL me at Rgutro@gmail.com - Rob

A Classic Country Music Station to Enjoy