Saturday, February 1, 2014

Great video: My Coming Story: Ivan Cruz and Thor the Dachshund

Our friend Mike shared this incredible video of a man and his dog, and how his dog helps him come out. Very powerful and moving. 

My Coming Story: Ivan Cruz and Thor the Dachshund
Published on Jan 23, 2014
Description: I never imagined the day I'd come out. For a long time, I lived in the same fear that many others currently live in. With the help of my best-four-legged-friend, Thor, I decided to make this video and share my coming out story. A big thanks to all the brave people on here who have taken the time to share their own coming out stories and that have inspired me to do the same.
This is my story. Enjoy.
 

Who I am

I'm a simple guy who enjoys the simple things in life, especially our dogs. I volunteer for dog rescues, enjoy exercising, blogging, politics, helping friends and neighbors, participating in ghost investigations, coffee, weather, superheroes, comic books, mystery novels, traveling, 70s and 80s music, classic country music,writing books on ghosts and spirits, cooking simply and keeping in shape. You'll find tidbits of all of these things on this blog and more. EMAIL me at Rgutro@gmail.com - Rob

A Classic Country Music Station to Enjoy