Sunday, February 9, 2014

Good Karma in Action

On Saturday morning Tom and I went to Lowes and Kohl's to get a few things. While Tom was checking out at Lowes, her heard and older gentleman ask one of the clerks for help to lift a generator he just bought for an elderly couple who have not had power in their home for 3 days. The clerk acted somewhat dumbfounded and said he'd go look around for someone. Tom saw all this while in line (I  didn't hear it, as I was not nearby).
  After Tom checked out, he told the man that we would help put the generator in his truck, so we did. The man was very grateful (it was really heavy!). Anyway, we went to Kohls and after getting what we wanted (new pillows for the bed) we were standing in line when a shopper walked up to Tom and said "I see you have homegoods, and this coupon I'm not going to use will give $10.00 off home goods." "I would like to give it to you."
   Tom was astounded, and very grateful.
See?  Whatever you do comes back to you. Karma is real.

Who I am

I'm a simple guy who enjoys the simple things in life, especially our dogs. I volunteer for dog rescues, enjoy exercising, blogging, politics, helping friends and neighbors, participating in ghost investigations, coffee, weather, superheroes, comic books, mystery novels, traveling, 70s and 80s music, classic country music,writing books on ghosts and spirits, cooking simply and keeping in shape. You'll find tidbits of all of these things on this blog and more. EMAIL me at Rgutro@gmail.com - Rob

A Classic Country Music Station to Enjoy