Friday, December 31, 2010

Enjoyed the 1988 Movie "Willow" /Val Kilmer in 22 years...

This Christmas the local Blockbuster video store was going out of business and selling their old movies. So, I picked up "Willow" from 1988 and gave it to Tom for Christmas. - I had seen it a couple of times and enjoyed it. It's about a reluctant dwarf who must play a critical role in protecting a special baby from an evil queen.It features a young Val Kilmer (who was handsome, built and hot in the movie) and is filled with castles, queens, magic, dwarves, trolls, knights in armor, and forest beings. I enjoyed it again, and Tom seemed to like it, too. It's worth picking up!
Val Kilmer in Willow- 1988

Val Kilmer in 2010

No comments:

Post a Comment

Who I am

I'm a simple guy who enjoys the simple things in life, especially our dogs. I volunteer for dog rescues, enjoy exercising, blogging, politics, helping friends and neighbors, participating in ghost investigations, coffee, weather, superheroes, comic books, mystery novels, traveling, 70s and 80s music, classic country music,writing books on ghosts and spirits, cooking simply and keeping in shape. You'll find tidbits of all of these things on this blog and more. EMAIL me at Rgutro@gmail.com - Rob

A Classic Country Music Station to Enjoy