Saturday, December 11, 2010

Big Thrill for Rob! Book in Stores Now!

Rob points to his book in the New Age section of Barnes and Noble.
I (Rob) had to pay the publisher additional monies to make his book "returnable" and that provided the ability for stores to carry it. While we were Christmas shopping in the local Barnes and Noble store this week, we were so surprised to see 2 copies of the book on the shelf!  It's like a singer hearing their song on the radio for the first time ever- really exciting! Tom took this pic of me with his phone, just so we have it for posterity.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Who I am

I'm a simple guy who enjoys the simple things in life, especially our dogs. I volunteer for dog rescues, enjoy exercising, blogging, politics, helping friends and neighbors, participating in ghost investigations, coffee, weather, superheroes, comic books, mystery novels, traveling, 70s and 80s music, classic country music,writing books on ghosts and spirits, cooking simply and keeping in shape. You'll find tidbits of all of these things on this blog and more. EMAIL me at Rgutro@gmail.com - Rob

A Classic Country Music Station to Enjoy