Wednesday, March 20, 2024

An Eerie Premonition Before my Fundraising Talk, and a Guardian Spirit

Yesterday you read about the Animal Shelter event I did on March 16, 2024. But there was something before and after that was unnerving. Later I realized that I had a guardian spirit who ensured I had a safe trip. That's what today's blog is about.

Before I started driving to my "Pets and the Afterlife" fundraising talk in Tilton, NH, I had a weird and uncomfortable premonition of an auto accident and it involved a pickup truck (like the one I drive):. The feeling was one of either being in a deadly accident or one I would encounter. Fortunately, it was the latter.

THE PREMONITION: After waking up on the morning of the event, I had an odd and unsettling feeling about either being in a car accident or near a car accident. I'm not one to have premonitions, and it's not the kind of "gift" I want in addition to being a medium. I pushed it aside in my mind and made the drive. The roads were all one lane in each direction and it was 40 miles in each direction from where I live. Because the roads are often winding, sometimes drivers would get close to the double yellow line, so I took it slowly. I was likely over cautious given the premonition. Fortunately, it was a safe trip. 

ODD THING:  On the route, I had to take a short 1-mile stretch of Interstate 93 south to get to the Hall Memorial Library in Tilton, and I saw a lot of flashing police lights just further south past the exit. I thought nothing more of it, 

When I got home, I checked my phone for news, and there it was....THIS ARTICLE: 

Man dead after vehicle rolls over multiple times on I-93 in Northfield, police say 

WMUR-TV, Channel 9, March 16, 2024 by Matt Leighton 

NORTHFIELD, N.H. — A New Hampshire man is dead after a vehicle rolled over multiple times on Interstate 93 Saturday morning, authorities said. New Hampshire State Police said around 10:10 a.m., troopers responded to the reported crash on the southbound side of I-93 in Northfield. The driver, Jeff Aalto, 52, of Tilton, was pronounced dead at the scene, state police said. The vehicle was going south when it drove off the left side of the highway and rolled over multiple times before resting on its side, state police said.

****************************************

DOLLY WAS WATCHING OUT FOR ME:  I realize that the premonition was a "warning" or a "caution." I also realize that I was not involved in that accident because our dog, Dolly in spirit was watching out for my safety.

How do I know this?  - Because since Dolly passed on Oct. 20, 2020, she has sent me repeating numbers every single day. 

When I arrived at the Hall Memorial Library, the clock read "11:11 am." 

  I knew then that Dolly was with me on the drive, keeping me safe. 

Read Rob Gutro's Pets and the Afterlife series of books for more about how pets give us signs from the afterlife. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Who I am

I'm a simple guy who enjoys the simple things in life, especially our dogs. I volunteer for dog rescues, enjoy exercising, blogging, politics, helping friends and neighbors, participating in ghost investigations, coffee, weather, superheroes, comic books, mystery novels, traveling, 70s and 80s music, classic country music,writing books on ghosts and spirits, cooking simply and keeping in shape. You'll find tidbits of all of these things on this blog and more. EMAIL me at Rgutro@gmail.com - Rob

A Classic Country Music Station to Enjoy