Monday, March 20, 2023

New Podcast &YouTube: A Fine Time for Healing talks w/Rob about Pet Spirits

 Last week I had the pleasure of joining a podcast about healing to talk about my "Pets and the Afterlife" series of books. The host, Randi Fine, read my first Pets and the Afterlife book, and had lots of questions. It was an enjoyable discussion, and Randi also shared a story about "inheriting" a friend of a friend's dog's ashes... It's on YOUTUBE and a PODCAST, so you can listen to either place! 

Watch or Listen! YouTube OR Podcast: Rob guested on "A Fine Time for Healing" with host Randi Fine, as they discussed Pets and the Afterlife. 

Audio Only

YouTube


No comments:

Post a Comment

Who I am

I'm a simple guy who enjoys the simple things in life, especially our dogs. I volunteer for dog rescues, enjoy exercising, blogging, politics, helping friends and neighbors, participating in ghost investigations, coffee, weather, superheroes, comic books, mystery novels, traveling, 70s and 80s music, classic country music,writing books on ghosts and spirits, cooking simply and keeping in shape. You'll find tidbits of all of these things on this blog and more. EMAIL me at Rgutro@gmail.com - Rob

A Classic Country Music Station to Enjoy