Wednesday, August 17, 2022

Great Collection: Marvel-Verse Moon Knight Graphic Novel

Marvel comics' Moonknight character has a new television series (I think is on Disney streaming, so I haven't seen it as I don't have the service), but I've always liked the character since his first appearance in the "Werewolf by Night" comic book series. This year, 2022, Marvel Comics has put together a short collection of reprints from some of its major characters, like Moonknight, Dr. Strange, Thor, Spiderman, etc. and they're great (and only $10). 

  The "Marvel-Verse Moon Knight Graphic Novel"  is a great introduction to the character of Moonknight. 5 of 5 stars!

  It features Moonknight's 1st appearance in Werewolf by Night # 32 and #33 the Amazing Spiderman #220, Moonknight #13, and Moonkmight annual #1.to the character of Moonknight. 



   

No comments:

Post a Comment

Who I am

I'm a simple guy who enjoys the simple things in life, especially our dogs. I volunteer for dog rescues, enjoy exercising, blogging, politics, helping friends and neighbors, participating in ghost investigations, coffee, weather, superheroes, comic books, mystery novels, traveling, 70s and 80s music, classic country music,writing books on ghosts and spirits, cooking simply and keeping in shape. You'll find tidbits of all of these things on this blog and more. EMAIL me at Rgutro@gmail.com - Rob

A Classic Country Music Station to Enjoy