Monday, June 11, 2018

Spain Trip #17: Barcelona's Sagrada Familia: Crypt and 2 Ghosts

Antoni Gaudi's Crypt. 
In this blog about the Sagrada Familia Basilica in Barcelona, we'll get right to the dead things: The crypt and the ghosts we discovered (and encountered) while we were touring the church. Since we both have the ability to sense ghosts, we were busy sight-seeing and listening to a couple of dead people. 

WHO IS IN THE UNDERGROUND CRYPTCrypt of the basilica of La Sagrada Familia. The Nativity façade and Crypt of the Basilica of the Sagrada Familia have been declared UNESCO World Heritage Sites, together with another six works by Antoni Gaudí. It contains the tomb of the famous architect. This is an underground level located beneath the apse.

GHOST #1 - At the west entrance to the Basilica, I (Rob) felt very dizzy. There was a male ghost who was standing next to me. He was strong, and stubborn. As soon as I felt him, Tom asked me if I were dizzy because he was, too!  The ghost was trying to get rhrough to both of us. 
Sagrada Familia
WHO WAS HE? He told me he was a construction worker who died while working on the church. He said that he lived in the late 1800s and early 1900s when an accident took his life. I believe that he fell from up high. 

GHOST #2 At the entrance to the gift shop, another male ghost kept vying for my attention. He made me even more dizzy than the first ghost. It was just before I ascended the stairs with the group that he hit me with a wave of energy (ghosts are energy) and made me feel like my head was spinning! 
WHO WAS HE?  He shouted in my ear "Pedro" (Spanish for Peter). He told me that he was also working on the basilica as a stoneworker. He said that a stone had fallen and crushed the right side of his head, killing him. He was just 37 years old when he died and he awoke confused, so he stayed behind as a ghost. 
 A scale model of the Basilica on display
Circle: Where Pedro's Ghost is located

GHOSTLY RESIDUAL ENERGY - Inside the Basilica, as is the case with most churches, there was a lot of residual emotional energy. That is, the emotions that people felt when they went into the church were impressed upon or absorbed by the walls. That could be happiness, sadness, grief, thankfulness, misery, etc. When living people walk in, they bring in energy of their own and that residual emotional energy "lights up" and makes the living experience those emotions.


NEXT: Some Gaudi Lights


No comments:

Post a Comment

Who I am

I'm a simple guy who enjoys the simple things in life, especially our dogs. I volunteer for dog rescues, enjoy exercising, blogging, politics, helping friends and neighbors, participating in ghost investigations, coffee, weather, superheroes, comic books, mystery novels, traveling, 70s and 80s music, classic country music,writing books on ghosts and spirits, cooking simply and keeping in shape. You'll find tidbits of all of these things on this blog and more. EMAIL me at Rgutro@gmail.com - Rob

A Classic Country Music Station to Enjoy