Friday, September 15, 2017

Rob's Mom gives Him 2 Signs from the Afterlife

Tropical Storm Norma Formed today in the Eastern Pacific
 For those of you who don't know I'm (Rob) a meteorologist and I work on hurricanes/tropical cyclones on my day job. 
  Yesterday, I got a nice big "Hello" from my mother, Norma (who passed in Dec. 2013). Tropical Storm Norma just formed quickly today off the coast of western Mexico, and she's going to have a VERY strong personality (will become a hurricane), like my mom. You never know when you'll get a sign!  
     AND I got a second sign JUST as I was sitting down to write about it. I was listening to Pandora radio, and one of her all time favorite songs just started playing: "It Might Be You" by Stephen Bishop (from the Movie "Tootsie", thus the video below) 
   It brought a happy tear to my eyes, hearing from Mom.
  Spirits are all around us. You just need to look for the signs.

Video: https://youtu.be/Y9AVoIROBt0

Who I am

I'm a simple guy who enjoys the simple things in life, especially our dogs. I volunteer for dog rescues, enjoy exercising, blogging, politics, helping friends and neighbors, participating in ghost investigations, coffee, weather, superheroes, comic books, mystery novels, traveling, 70s and 80s music, classic country music,writing books on ghosts and spirits, cooking simply and keeping in shape. You'll find tidbits of all of these things on this blog and more. EMAIL me at Rgutro@gmail.com - Rob

A Classic Country Music Station to Enjoy