Monday, September 4, 2017

Fun Song from Hee Haw: Guest Clips "Where are you Tonight"?

Tom grew up watching the TV show Hee Haw in the 1970s and recently told me about a song they used to sing on every show as a comedy gag called "Where, oh where, are you tonight?" and they had country music singers guest. Since I (Rob) grew up in Boston, the TV stations never aired it up there (I guess it was too country for Boston) so I missed out. Ironically, I grew up to love classic country music. So, we searched You Tube and found this great 4 minute collection of guest stars singing the song!  It's really funny, as they just splice in the funny endings from the guests. Enjoy!
VIDEO: https://youtu.be/H6Ind7KFoMw
 

Who I am

I'm a simple guy who enjoys the simple things in life, especially our dogs. I volunteer for dog rescues, enjoy exercising, blogging, politics, helping friends and neighbors, participating in ghost investigations, coffee, weather, superheroes, comic books, mystery novels, traveling, 70s and 80s music, classic country music,writing books on ghosts and spirits, cooking simply and keeping in shape. You'll find tidbits of all of these things on this blog and more. EMAIL me at Rgutro@gmail.com - Rob

A Classic Country Music Station to Enjoy