In this election, we can't afford to be clueless. READ. LEARN. DISCOVER what each candidate stands for.
The Clinton/Kaine campaign just published a BOOK addressing where they stand on issues. It's called "Stronger Together" and just came out Sept. 6th. If you're UNDECIDED, or support Mrs. Clinton or even Mr. Trump, READ IT. Make an EDUCATED decision.
Don't vote one way or the other because "your daddy voted that way." I (Rob) know someone who voted one way because "his daddy does" even though he was against 90% of the policies. Ridiculous. Read, learn and choose what is good for YOU.
The U.S.A. has always been "Stronger Together" .
AS FOR WHAT THE BOOK IS ABOUT: For more than a year, Hillary Clinton has laid out an ambitious agenda to improve the lives of the American people and make our country stronger and safer. Stronger Together presents that agenda in full, relating stories from the American people and outlining the Clinton/Kaine campaign’s plans on everything from apprenticeships to the Zika virus, including:
- -Building an economy that works for everyone, not just those at the top.
- -Making the biggest investment in good-paying jobs since World War II, including infrastructure, manufacturing, clean energy, and small business.
- -Making debt-free college a reality and tackling the student debt crisis.
- -Defeating ISIS, strengthening our alliances, and keeping our military strong.
- -Breaking down the barriers that hold Americans back by reforming our broken immigration system, ending mass incarceration, protecting voting rights, and fixing our campaign finance system.
- -Putting families first through universal, affordable health care; paid family and medical leave, and affordable child care.
- Stronger Together offers specific solutions and a bold vision for building a more perfect union.