Monday, June 3, 2013

Jake's Graduation!

Rob, Jake and Tom
Heidi, Mike, Rob and Tom
My (Rob) godson Jake graduated from high school (I remember when he was born!) and his family threw him a huge cookout/party this weekend. Mike, Heidi and I have known each other since the 1990 when I first moved to Maryland. It's amazing to think how fast time flies.
 Anyway, the party was really wonderful, and there was enough food and variety for an army!  Jake and his friends played volleyball despite the 90F heat. Mike and Heidi prepared the immense feast and manned the grill. Callie ran a lot of errands, but sister Sadie couldn't make it (she's in Boston for school). Here are some fun pictures from the great event.



Tom and Rob

Being goofy as usual! :)

Jake and friends playing Volleyball

More partygoers!

Who I am

I'm a simple guy who enjoys the simple things in life, especially our dogs. I volunteer for dog rescues, enjoy exercising, blogging, politics, helping friends and neighbors, participating in ghost investigations, coffee, weather, superheroes, comic books, mystery novels, traveling, 70s and 80s music, classic country music,writing books on ghosts and spirits, cooking simply and keeping in shape. You'll find tidbits of all of these things on this blog and more. EMAIL me at Rgutro@gmail.com - Rob

A Classic Country Music Station to Enjoy