Tuesday, June 19, 2012

ENGLAND TRIP: Day 4, Part 7: Stewart's Own Ghost Story at the Palace!

STEWART'S GHOSTLY ENCOUNTER - While we were in Henry VIII's bedchamber I (Rob) explained to Stewart that I can feel the presence of ghosts. I asked him if he believed in ghosts or had an encounter he'd like to share with us. I told him I have written books about ghosts, and he was glad to oblige!
  The first thing he said was that he never believed in ghosts until his encounter.

Stewart said that he was talking with a group and a shadow man ran by him.  Below is the video of Stewart's ghostly encounter!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Who I am

I'm a simple guy who enjoys the simple things in life, especially our dogs. I volunteer for dog rescues, enjoy exercising, blogging, politics, helping friends and neighbors, participating in ghost investigations, coffee, weather, superheroes, comic books, mystery novels, traveling, 70s and 80s music, classic country music,writing books on ghosts and spirits, cooking simply and keeping in shape. You'll find tidbits of all of these things on this blog and more. EMAIL me at Rgutro@gmail.com - Rob

A Classic Country Music Station to Enjoy