Sunday, September 11, 2011

 TROPICAL STORM LEE'S LOCAL RAINFALL TOTAL: By Saturday morning, we received another inch and a half of rain Friday after 10 inches this week from tropical storm Lee! That's almost a FOOT OF RAIN (a total of 11.5 inches) in a week! - All that on top of the 5.5 inches the weekend before from Hurricane Irene. That means that in 2 weeks, we received 15 inches of rain. That's almost 4 months of rain in one week!

A LIVING FOOT REST - Our Weimaraner, Dolly and Dachshund, Franklin couldn't be any closer as "sister" and "brother." Dolly sometimes rests her head on Franklin's back and now even used his back as a foot rest!  
WEEK 3 AND STILL SICK - I (Rob) have been dealing with congestion in the sinuses and upper respiratory tract for 3 weeks now. I saw a doctor last week and they said it was a bad cold that became bacterial, and settled in my upper respiratory system. I'm almost done with round 2 of antibiotics, had steroids, ibuprofen, zinc lozenges, nasal spray, allegra, mucinex and using an inhaler (2 actually) for my asthma. Having asthma with this crap has created breathing difficulties. My FAVORITE MEDICINE: Dunkin' Donuts Coffee.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Who I am

I'm a simple guy who enjoys the simple things in life, especially our dogs. I volunteer for dog rescues, enjoy exercising, blogging, politics, helping friends and neighbors, participating in ghost investigations, coffee, weather, superheroes, comic books, mystery novels, traveling, 70s and 80s music, classic country music,writing books on ghosts and spirits, cooking simply and keeping in shape. You'll find tidbits of all of these things on this blog and more. EMAIL me at Rgutro@gmail.com - Rob

A Classic Country Music Station to Enjoy