Thursday, April 21, 2011

Springtime!

Springtime is definitely here in Maryland. Some days it has been as warm as 85F, other days we top out at 55F. Low temperatures overnight swing from the low 40s to the upper 50s. That's a huge temperature range of about 30F between daytime highs and almost 20F in daytime lows. But that's the way it is here. That and the high pollen. Of course, allergies abound but the trees are blooming, and this morning before I walked the dogs I took this picture of the small Dogwood tree in our front yard. Happy Springtime!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Who I am

I'm a simple guy who enjoys the simple things in life, especially our dogs. I volunteer for dog rescues, enjoy exercising, blogging, politics, helping friends and neighbors, participating in ghost investigations, coffee, weather, superheroes, comic books, mystery novels, traveling, 70s and 80s music, classic country music,writing books on ghosts and spirits, cooking simply and keeping in shape. You'll find tidbits of all of these things on this blog and more. EMAIL me at Rgutro@gmail.com - Rob

A Classic Country Music Station to Enjoy