Thursday, July 29, 2010

Remembering Buzz's Birthday

Today, July 29 would have been my (Rob) puppy Buzz Wyatt's 6th birthday. Buzz came to me as a birthday gift from a friend- and Buzz changed my life for the better. At first challenging to learn how to raise a pup, I learned unconditional love as he helped nurse Buzz back to health, as Buzz contracted pneumonia the first week they were together. Buzz had hospital overnight stays and I had him breathing steam, taking medications, etc. until he regained health, only to be taken away 4 months later by a speeding, reckless driver in Feb 2005. Buzz has come back many times and made his appearance known, to me, Dolly and Franklin. We have his ashes in the house, and feel him around. Today, being his 6th birthday- I wanted to pay tribute to him and post some favorite photos, because that love never changes!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Who I am

I'm a simple guy who enjoys the simple things in life, especially our dogs. I volunteer for dog rescues, enjoy exercising, blogging, politics, helping friends and neighbors, participating in ghost investigations, coffee, weather, superheroes, comic books, mystery novels, traveling, 70s and 80s music, classic country music,writing books on ghosts and spirits, cooking simply and keeping in shape. You'll find tidbits of all of these things on this blog and more. EMAIL me at Rgutro@gmail.com - Rob

A Classic Country Music Station to Enjoy