Wednesday, September 30, 2026

Angel Numbers and Sprite's Sign Going to a Paracon!

One of the signs that people or pets in spirit give us are numbers called "Angel Numbers." An Angel number is a number  that indicates their presence.  Angel numbers have some significance to the person or pet who passed. When I was driving to attend the Maine paranormal and horror conference in mid-September, my spirit dog Sprite let me know he was with me and I took comfort knowing he would help me teach others about how pets communicate from spirit. 

Usually, it's easier to recognize an Angel number when the number repeats. Like 11,111,1111. It can be seen on anything (time, street signs, price tags, gas station signs...).   Every day one or more of my 7 dogs in spirit send me an Angel number, which means I just happen to look at something with a number (and I don't wait for the time or temperature to change, or stare for license plates!) and it's in front of me.  Although they are known to be associated with different meanings, they can use a specific number or any repeating number to indicate they are around us, like 1111, 555, 222, etc.

OUR DOGS' ANGEL NUMBERS

Our Weimaraner Dolly's number is 1, because she is an old soul and my heart dog. My spirit dog Buzz's number is 222 because he passed on February 22. Franklin's number is 3 because he was born in March. My spirit dog Sprite's number is 4 or 444 because he was the fourth dog we adopted. Tyler is 5, Dash is 6, and Cody is 7. 


SPRITE'S SIGN!   While going to the Maine paranormal and horror convention today, I saw Sprite's Angel number 4 repeating in the gas prices, so I know he is with me today as I talk about how pets communicate from the afterlife (based on my "Pets and the Afterlife" series of books, which features his butterfly sign and many more


EXAMPLE OF DOLLY AND TYLER'S ANGEL NUMBERS IN 2025 -  Every day, Dolly (the
Weimaraner) in spirit, has sent me signs since she passed. Her Angel number is 1, or 11, 111,1111. After realizing that Buzz's number is 2, Franklin's is 3, and Sprite's is 4, Tyler's number is 5.
Whenever any of the numbers are repeating or together, it represents one or several together. 
   On Monday, August 11th, there was a "Dolly/Tyler" combination of 11 and 55, when I happened to pick up the phone! (I don't wait for time to change, it's always 'accidental.'). This tells me they are together on the other side.

EXAMPLE OF BUZZ'S ANGEL NUMBER IN 2025   

On May 17, 2025, at the Pennhurst Paracon, I was trying to secure a time for my talk, I got a sign from my late dog, Buzz that it would happen. Buzz is a Weimaraner who passed tragically as a 7 month old puppy when his leash opened and a car struck him. Buzz re-awakened my medium abilities and taught me how pets communicate from the afterlife. It's because of Buzz's mission that my journey began in 2005.

Buzz passed on February 22, 2005, so I realized that his Angel number is 222 (as in Feb 22nd).

On May 17th, after talking with visitors to my tent and vendor table, I happened to pick up my phone, and it was 2:22 p.m. ET. That was a sign from Buzz that everything would be okay, and that he was working from spirit to make the talk happen. He did.

Watch for your signs, and read the "Pets and the Afterlife" series of books by Rob Gutro to recognize more signs from your spirit pets!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Who I am

I'm a simple guy who enjoys the simple things in life, especially our dogs. I volunteer for dog rescues, enjoy exercising, blogging, politics, helping friends and neighbors, participating in ghost investigations, coffee, weather, superheroes, comic books, mystery novels, traveling, 70s and 80s music, classic country music,writing books on ghosts and spirits, cooking simply and keeping in shape. You'll find tidbits of all of these things on this blog and more. EMAIL me at Rgutro@gmail.com - Rob

A Classic Country Music Station to Enjoy