Thursday, October 3, 2024

A Sold out "Pets and the Afterlife" Rescue Event at ARLNH!

 On Sunday, Sept 29, 2024, the Animal Rescue League of New Hampshire hosted me for the 6th year, to give my fundraising lecture on how pets communicate from the afterlife. It was an amazing, heartwarming event. 



 Thank you to all who came and made this a sold-out event, bringing in hundreds of dollars for the animal rescue! Thanks to all for sharing their stories and experiences because they served as great examples to everyone about how our pets communicate from spirit.


​    I think I can also speak on behalf of Marianne Jones and Charlotte Williams who greeted folks at the door today. They are an amazing team who helped promote the event so all of you who needed to hear how your pet in spirit has been trying to reach you through signs.  
   

ARLNH has welcomed me back every year since I came up with this idea to reach grieving pet parents, and each time is incredible.

MY VIDEO THANKS: https://youtube.com/shorts/3yKD5VJPmHo?si=j_r9mJTWavJh83Lf


​   Speaking about my dogs in spirit is always emotional for me, as everyone noticed.  Just keep in mind their love lasts "Fur-ever" and they will be waiting for us in spirit.


 If you'd like to follow me you can go to www.robgutro.com - All of my latest Events, Video interviews and weekly blogs. You'll also find the social media links there, too.  Thank you again, for a wonderful experience.
Sincerely,
Rob Gutro 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Who I am

I'm a simple guy who enjoys the simple things in life, especially our dogs. I volunteer for dog rescues, enjoy exercising, blogging, politics, helping friends and neighbors, participating in ghost investigations, coffee, weather, superheroes, comic books, mystery novels, traveling, 70s and 80s music, classic country music,writing books on ghosts and spirits, cooking simply and keeping in shape. You'll find tidbits of all of these things on this blog and more. EMAIL me at Rgutro@gmail.com - Rob

A Classic Country Music Station to Enjoy