Friday, May 24, 2024

NEW PODCAST Interview on Everything Imaginable

Today, I'm sharing my latest  NEW PODCAST Interview on Everything Imaginable 

APRIL 2024 

 NEW PODCAST! I recently had the pleasure of talking with Gary, host of Everything Imaginable on topics that ranged from  spirit  pets to  haunted houses. 

Gary wrote me afterward: "Thank you for being a guest on my podcast. I loved talking to you. It was a fascinating interview, and I am sure my listeners will love it. You are welcome back anytime.

Below are links to the episode. I hope you share them on your social media pages and any groups you belong to related to the topics we discussed. Thank you again, and have a fantastic day!


Click to listen to the interview!   
https://everything-imaginable.simplecast.com/episodes/rob-gutro-pet-spirits-and-haunted-locations 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Who I am

I'm a simple guy who enjoys the simple things in life, especially our dogs. I volunteer for dog rescues, enjoy exercising, blogging, politics, helping friends and neighbors, participating in ghost investigations, coffee, weather, superheroes, comic books, mystery novels, traveling, 70s and 80s music, classic country music,writing books on ghosts and spirits, cooking simply and keeping in shape. You'll find tidbits of all of these things on this blog and more. EMAIL me at Rgutro@gmail.com - Rob

A Classic Country Music Station to Enjoy