Tuesday, February 4, 2020

Good Sci-fi Movie on Netflix: Time Trap

A couple of weeks ago we decided that we would finally watch a movie on a Friday night,
Reiley McClendon
and Tom let me choose which one.   Since there were no superhero films that appealed to me, I found a movie called "Time Trap" interesting.
   Turns out it won a film festival award and was nominated for another award. WORTH WATCHING. 
  MY THOUGHTS - I thought the movie was interesting and captivating. Usually whenever we watch a movie at home, I'll either work on blogs, edit or write my next book, or have a book to read if I lose interest. During this 2 hour film I did none of those things and kept watching. The premise of going into a cave that is a "Time trap" or time sink, where time slows to a crawl was a unique and fascinating idea. I did like the idea that many of the characters were teens or 20-somethiings searching for their missing professor.

The one actor that stood out for me was Reiley McClendon. He acted as the lead for the group of young adults and was really convincing... of course, he's hot and incredibly handsome, too, so that was a bonus. :) 

ABOUT THE FILM A sci-fi time travel adventure, "Time Trap" centers around a group of archeology students who trace their missing professor to a mysterious cave where a rift in the space-time continuum causes time to pass differently underground than on the surface.

AWARDS- 

Hollywood Film Festival 2017

Winner
Jury Prize
Most Innovative Narrative feature
Mark Dennis (director)
Ben Foster (director)
Pad Thai Pictures (production company)

Seattle International Film Festival 2017

Nominee
Futurewave Youth Jury Award
Best Feature Film
Ben Foster

Starring: Reiley McClendon, Andrew Wilson, Cassidy Gifford, Brianne Howey
VIDEO: https://youtu.be/6T3Z0JTf77k



Who I am

I'm a simple guy who enjoys the simple things in life, especially our dogs. I volunteer for dog rescues, enjoy exercising, blogging, politics, helping friends and neighbors, participating in ghost investigations, coffee, weather, superheroes, comic books, mystery novels, traveling, 70s and 80s music, classic country music,writing books on ghosts and spirits, cooking simply and keeping in shape. You'll find tidbits of all of these things on this blog and more. EMAIL me at Rgutro@gmail.com - Rob

A Classic Country Music Station to Enjoy