Monday, September 26, 2016

Family Photo Fun!

Doug, Brian, Rob, Scotty
Rob, Scotty, Doug, Brian at Dunkin' Donuts
When I (Rob) visited New England to go to a Pet Expo the weekend of Sept. 17-18 Tom took care of our kids back home. One of the things I always have to do is visit with my brother Doug and his boys Brian and Scotty. So, they drove up to northern Massachusetts (since I was staying near NH for the event) and we had a fun dinner and took goofy pictures. That's what life is about. Having fun with the ones you love. 
   Of course we had to go to Dunkin' Donuts afterward for coffee. :) 
Scotty, Doug, Brian

Brian

Scotty Close up!


Who I am

I'm a simple guy who enjoys the simple things in life, especially our dogs. I volunteer for dog rescues, enjoy exercising, blogging, politics, helping friends and neighbors, participating in ghost investigations, coffee, weather, superheroes, comic books, mystery novels, traveling, 70s and 80s music, classic country music,writing books on ghosts and spirits, cooking simply and keeping in shape. You'll find tidbits of all of these things on this blog and more. EMAIL me at Rgutro@gmail.com - Rob

A Classic Country Music Station to Enjoy