Tuesday, May 24, 2016

My Note to Senator Sanders- Some Serious Concerns

- This weekend I posted a note to Senator Sanders Facebook campaign page. I'm a democrat, but have been really disturbed by several things that he has done in the last couple of months that are exactly the same things Donald Trump has done in the GOP. 
  My letter is below.  
Secretary Clinton and Senator Sanders in Debate


Dear Senator Sanders- I agree with many of your positions, and had supported you- but have noticed things that have made me change my mind: in the last 4 months:
1) you've not tried to stop violence caused by your supporters (as Trump doesn't) and 
2) you've now said "the system is fixed" (as Trump does) and 
3) you are trying to steal delegates from Secretary Clinton (as Trump is trying to do from other GOP candidates). As a result, you have lost my vote and my respect. 
4)  Further, you have not raised money for any Democratic candidate running for House or Senate (as Mrs. Clinton has).. Why not? 
5) Finally, there is no possible way you can secure the nomination, yet you continue to attack Secretary Clinton instead of doing the right thing and bowing out and supporting her to make the Democratic party stronger. 
 I am so disappointed in you.
Rob G. 

Who I am

I'm a simple guy who enjoys the simple things in life, especially our dogs. I volunteer for dog rescues, enjoy exercising, blogging, politics, helping friends and neighbors, participating in ghost investigations, coffee, weather, superheroes, comic books, mystery novels, traveling, 70s and 80s music, classic country music,writing books on ghosts and spirits, cooking simply and keeping in shape. You'll find tidbits of all of these things on this blog and more. EMAIL me at Rgutro@gmail.com - Rob

A Classic Country Music Station to Enjoy