Saturday, May 28, 2016

Don't Listen to Religions that say "pets don't cross over or have souls"

As someone who has had the ability to get messages from spirits of people and pets since I was a teenager, there is absolutely nothing that makes me angrier than hearing that "Religious people" tell pet parents that "animals have no soul," and that "animals don't go to heaven.' That is SO stupid. Really. Yes, I said stupid because it makes me so angry- they're ignorance Hurts grieving pet parents and they don't know what they're talking about.

First, EVERY living thing has a soul. A Soul is the combination of memories and personalities and intelligence. We all know that pets learn, they have love, they have memories (just don't feed them on time and they'll let you know), and they all have their own personalities. OF COURSE ANIMALS HAVE SOULS.

Religious people only know what their books tell them and their books were written for primitive times when no one understood science, behavior or the afterlife. They never talked with spirits on the other side as mediums do. So, how can they make these ridiculous claims that pets have no souls? Answer; They can't. They have no idea what they're talking about and it does so much harm to grieving pet parents. It's appalling and maddening!

I have seen my family dogs on the other side in the light waiting for my dad. I've received THOUSANDS of messages from pets who have given me so much detail, that I couldn't possibly know - and they've proved their identities. In fact I've received SO many messages, I wrote "Pets and the Afterlife 2" that contains many of them.

So, next time a religious person tells you animals don't have souls, I would tell them that they apparently don't have a soul, and that your cat or dog will be in heaven long before they will (Yes, I'm feisty here, but there's nothing that angers me more). Of course the religious person will find out how wrong they are when they die and transition to spirit.

SO, take heart. Your dog, cat, horse, bird, etc. will ALWAYS be connected to you and will be waiting for you on the other side.

For my latest book "Pets and the Afterlife 2" by Rob Gutro, or "Pets and the Afterlife" you'll find them on Amazon.com in paperback or E-book.

Who I am

I'm a simple guy who enjoys the simple things in life, especially our dogs. I volunteer for dog rescues, enjoy exercising, blogging, politics, helping friends and neighbors, participating in ghost investigations, coffee, weather, superheroes, comic books, mystery novels, traveling, 70s and 80s music, classic country music,writing books on ghosts and spirits, cooking simply and keeping in shape. You'll find tidbits of all of these things on this blog and more. EMAIL me at Rgutro@gmail.com - Rob

A Classic Country Music Station to Enjoy