Friday, April 5, 2013

Great New Dog Pictures

Waiting for Tom 1
Waiting for Tom 2
Here are a couple of pictures of two of our dogs from this week.
The first couple of Tyler the mini-black and tan dacshund and Dolly (the weimaraner) looking out the window expecting Tom's arrival home from work.
Dolly napping - with a golden glow about her. :)
  

The third is a picture I took during the early morning of Dolly resting on our bed after we got up. I used the "incandescent" setting on the phone camera and it came out golden, which to me looks pretty cool! 



Who I am

I'm a simple guy who enjoys the simple things in life, especially our dogs. I volunteer for dog rescues, enjoy exercising, blogging, politics, helping friends and neighbors, participating in ghost investigations, coffee, weather, superheroes, comic books, mystery novels, traveling, 70s and 80s music, classic country music,writing books on ghosts and spirits, cooking simply and keeping in shape. You'll find tidbits of all of these things on this blog and more. EMAIL me at Rgutro@gmail.com - Rob

A Classic Country Music Station to Enjoy