Friday, March 25, 2011

A joke for the Day: "The Italian Man of the House"

This great joke came from Mom F. in Maine- This reminds me of Delegate Emmett Burns in MD who told me that he's the "man of his house," and won't vote for gay marriage because he doesn't understand what a 50-50 marriage means. Anyway, enjoy! 

 THE  ITALIAN MAN OF THE HOUSE 
Tony  had just finished  reading a new book entitled, 'You Can Be THE Man of  Your House.'
   He  stormed to his wife in the kitchen and announced, 'From now on,  you need  to know that I am the man of this house and my word is Law. You  will prepare  me a gourmet meal tonight, and when I'm finished eating my  meal, you will  serve me a sumptuous dessert After dinner, you are going to  go upstairs  with me and we will have the kind of sex that I want.
  Afterwards,  you are going to draw me a bath so I can relax. You will  wash my back and  towel me dry and bring me my robe. Then, you will  massage   my feet and hands. Then tomorrow, guess who's going to dress me and comb  my  hair?'
   His  Sicilian wife Gina replied, 'The funeral director would be my  first  guess.'

No comments:

Post a Comment

Who I am

I'm a simple guy who enjoys the simple things in life, especially our dogs. I volunteer for dog rescues, enjoy exercising, blogging, politics, helping friends and neighbors, participating in ghost investigations, coffee, weather, superheroes, comic books, mystery novels, traveling, 70s and 80s music, classic country music,writing books on ghosts and spirits, cooking simply and keeping in shape. You'll find tidbits of all of these things on this blog and more. EMAIL me at Rgutro@gmail.com - Rob

A Classic Country Music Station to Enjoy