Tuesday, March 22, 2011

A Great Visit!

This weekend when we stayed at the Orange, VA bed and breakfast, we drove down to central Virginia to visit Tom's late partner's dad  - also named Tom. It was an emotional and wonderful time. During the visit, Tom's late partner Ed came to me many times and provided amazing signs and confirmations that he was there. I'll be including the entire story in the 2nd book I'm in the process of writing.  Anyway, here are some fun photos from that incredible visit!

Ed's old truck from 1996 still runs



The former pharmacy Tom G. worked at-that Ed told me about.




Rob on Ed's old tractor

Dinner in downtown with Tom G.

Tom and Tom G. at Ed's gravesite. Ed was there, too. Believe me!

Tom G. at Ed's tractor

Tom on Ed's old tractor

Tom, Tom G. and Rob at Ed's Truck!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Who I am

I'm a simple guy who enjoys the simple things in life, especially our dogs. I volunteer for dog rescues, enjoy exercising, blogging, politics, helping friends and neighbors, participating in ghost investigations, coffee, weather, superheroes, comic books, mystery novels, traveling, 70s and 80s music, classic country music,writing books on ghosts and spirits, cooking simply and keeping in shape. You'll find tidbits of all of these things on this blog and more. EMAIL me at Rgutro@gmail.com - Rob

A Classic Country Music Station to Enjoy