Saturday, April 10, 2010

Funny TV News Fail-Blog Images

A friend at work introduced me to "Fail Blog" and there are some really funny photos and videos of the stupidest things on that site! These 2 happened to catch my eye as I'm always looking for TV weather bloopers. These are news bloopers, both from Fox News. One is that the Fox news producer doesn't know that a poll using a pie chart or anything else should equal 100% (I think there's a job opening there now); and the other doesn't know their Geography, as Egypt is NOT between Iran and Syria, (That's Iraq). Egypt is in the African Continent (there should be a job open for a Fox graphics person, too). The bottom line, TV news doesn't always get it right.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Who I am

I'm a simple guy who enjoys the simple things in life, especially our dogs. I volunteer for dog rescues, enjoy exercising, blogging, politics, helping friends and neighbors, participating in ghost investigations, coffee, weather, superheroes, comic books, mystery novels, traveling, 70s and 80s music, classic country music,writing books on ghosts and spirits, cooking simply and keeping in shape. You'll find tidbits of all of these things on this blog and more. EMAIL me at Rgutro@gmail.com - Rob

A Classic Country Music Station to Enjoy