Monday, February 27, 2023

Who Collects Shaving Cream Cans?

 Last week when I was shaving in the morning, as I always do, I realized the can of shaving cream was labeled "Collectors Edition." It had images of dinosaurs from a Jurassic Park film- whichever one they are up to now.  The can is still half full and it's already rusted badly, making me wonder, "Who collects shaving cream cans?"  Today's blog just ponders what people collect... and includes photos of those rusted shaving cream cans! 

   I know that we all collect something. My mother-in-law collected little figurines from Tetley Tea boxes (and I admit, they are tiny and cute). Others collect coins and stamps. Since the 1970s, I've been collecting comic books! I have heard of people collecting beer cans (if you live in California and you're tired of them, turn them in for a 5-cent bottle deposit!). 

  But I don't know anyone that collects shaving cream cans. Do you? What do YOU collect? I would be interested to know. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Who I am

I'm a simple guy who enjoys the simple things in life, especially our dogs. I volunteer for dog rescues, enjoy exercising, blogging, politics, helping friends and neighbors, participating in ghost investigations, coffee, weather, superheroes, comic books, mystery novels, traveling, 70s and 80s music, classic country music,writing books on ghosts and spirits, cooking simply and keeping in shape. You'll find tidbits of all of these things on this blog and more. EMAIL me at Rgutro@gmail.com - Rob

A Classic Country Music Station to Enjoy