Monday, January 2, 2023

Dallas Trip #1: Meeting Rescue Folks

 I took a short trip to Dallas and visited with a couple of animal rescue folks to talk about planning a large joint rescue event or a couple of rescue events in a weekend. I also visited a friend (and that will be the next couple of blogs)  This blog is about the rescue meetings.

(Photo: Rob, Beth and Kathy with Kathy's dogs) 

   I met with 4 different rescue folks associated with different rescues. One of them was a Weimaraner rescue, two others were dog and cat rescues, and one was a cat rescue. Our discussions centered around my 45 minute interactive lectures of how pets communicate from the afterlife, based on my best selling series of 4 books. Rescues would arrange the location, charge admission and track attendees and keep the profits to support the rescue. I've been doing this successfully for years, but have not done it in Texas.

 There were a lot of ideas that came out of the talks with a time frame of sometime in 2024, so we'll see what happens. Two of the rescue people received pet readings from me earlier, and were pleased with them, so that helped. I also wound up helping another through her grief as one of her dogs passed the night before. 

So, hopefully, I'll be able to help some rescues in the Dallas area and bring comfort to grieving pet parents in 2024.

COFFEE AND COMICS - Of course, I had to find the local Dunkin' Donuts, and a great comics shop (Titans Comics of Dallas has everything!)  2 of my favorite things! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Who I am

I'm a simple guy who enjoys the simple things in life, especially our dogs. I volunteer for dog rescues, enjoy exercising, blogging, politics, helping friends and neighbors, participating in ghost investigations, coffee, weather, superheroes, comic books, mystery novels, traveling, 70s and 80s music, classic country music,writing books on ghosts and spirits, cooking simply and keeping in shape. You'll find tidbits of all of these things on this blog and more. EMAIL me at Rgutro@gmail.com - Rob

A Classic Country Music Station to Enjoy